The AAASWFL Speakers’ Bureau is available to speak on a variety of topics to your club, organization, business, school or other group. We have a variety of professionals available to speak about a wide range of topics listed below.
If you are interested in scheduling a speaker for a meeting, class, or other event, please call us at 239-652-6900.
- Area Agency on Aging General Information
- Elder Abuse Prevention & Education (Recognizing abuse, Fraud and Scams)
- Elder Helpline (Information and Referral)
- Health & Wellness Programs (Falls prevention, caregiver support)
- SHINE (Medicare 101, Medicare Part D, How to Lower your Medicare Costs)
- Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Long-Term Care
- Volunteer Opportunities